Click the link above and apply now
A well-known semiconductor company in Singapore; a leader in the semiconductor wafer industry, providing the world’s most advanced process and wafer manufacturing technology. There are eleven fabs with more than 17,000 employees worldwide, with branches in Taiwan, Singapore, Japan, Korea, China, Europe and the United States. Since 2003, the company has accepted more than 2,000 graduate trainees for employment.
Operating digitally controlled semiconductor production equipment (clean room working environment, non-pipeline work)
- Both genders welcome with height not less than 155cm to operate the equipment safely
- Above 18 years old; long hours of standing expected.
- Minimum qualification: Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM), UEC, Cambridge O-level / A-level
- No work experience is required
- Basic English language is required to communicate within workplace
- No color blindness or color vision deficiency
Job Income and Benefits
- Monthly achievable fixed income: SGD1,705 (including basic salary of SGD1,275 + night shift allowance and other subsidies)
- Working hours: Evening shift. 15 days a month, 12 hours a day (including 2 hours of rest)
- Bonus: 1.5 months of basic salary will be given as bonus in December every year. Those who are employed less than one year, bonus payout will be prorated.
- Accommodation Fees: Dormitory provided. Accommodation/ dormitory fee of SGD35/ month per person applies.
- Meal Subsidy: SGD2 per meal, and SGD3 per meal starting from the 31st meal. This subsidy is not available for meals that are not provided in the company canteen.
- Shuttle Bus: The company provides a shuttle bus to and from the company dormitory
- Medical: Medical insurance and medical allowances provided, as stipulated by the Singapore Employment Act.
- Sick leave: 14 days for paid outpatient sick leave and 60 days for paid hospitalisation leave. The 60 days of paid hospitalization leave includes the 14 days paid outpatient sick leave entitlement.
- Annual leave: 8 days/year
- Contract period: 2 years or according to work pass validity, subject to renewal approval by MOM.